Position: Customer Relations Manager
The Keen Group prides itself on delivering great service, we aim to give our clients the best possible experience so that they not only become regular customers but our best advert. We are currently looking for an experienced Customer relations manager to join our busy team and play an important role in developing our Customer Services Department. You will be dealing with Customer feedback and queries efficiently and to build and maintain great Customer relations.
To manage a team of three customer service agents and to ensure that all customer complaints and queries are thoroughly investigated and resolved effectively and efficiently in line with our quality control procedures.
To aim to maintain great customer relations with cash, account and credit card customers
Responsible to: The Managing Director
Salary: £31,000 – £35,000 P/A
Hours: Monday – Friday 09.00 – 18.00
§ To be proactive in developing customer feedback, to analyse the information gathered and translate that in to ways of improving our service standard.
§ Process Credit Notes
- Nurturing new clients whilst maintaining positive relations with existing clients
- Handling customer complaints in an effective and efficient manner via email telephone and occasionally face to face.
- Recording and analysing customer feedback to improve services.
- Arranging mystery shoppers to identify and resolve hidden service delivery failures.
- Developing initiatives and schemes to encourage ongoing customer loyalty
- Liaising with the appropriate departments to resolve identified service delivery problems
- Any other duties within the exigency of the role.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Organisational Skills
- A strong working background in delivering exceptional Customer Service.
- Working knowledge of Cordic software
- Call centre experience
- Industry related experience
- Experience managing teams
· Knowledge of TPH/TFL compliance regulations
If you are interested in the role please upload your C.V