We are currently
recruiting a junior accounts assistant
BASED AT OUR WANDSWORTH HQ
Job Title: Junior Accounts Assistant
Location: Lydden Grove SW18 4LY
Hours: 09:00 – 17:00
Salary: £19,000 – £21,000 (DOE)
Applications are invited to apply to join our busy accounts team in the role of Junior Accounts Assistant. If you are looking for the opportunity to progress your career and grow within a thriving business, then this could be the job for you.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Monitoring of emails & resolution of any queries
- Verification of account work using driver GPS tracking logs
- Exporting & entering into excel all work completed by associated partners
- Exporting, Reconciling & Entry into Sage of driver & card receipts
- Entry of customer receipts into Sage
- Entry of purchase ledger invoices into Sage
- Production of Driver rent statements & Account Invoices
- Reconciliation of SNT crew payments.
- Setting up Driver & Crew payments
- Production of Account invoice
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with Credit control
- Dealing with stationery requests, replenishing cleaning products, ad hoc purchases
- Any other duties within the exigency of the role
Essential skill/ experience requirements:
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a busy team
- Computer literate, with a strong working knowledge of Excel and SAGE
- Knowledge of Cordic or similar dispatch software
The Keen Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief or political opinion.
Applicants are advised that The Keen Group respects your privacy, and in keeping with requirements, all personal information will be securely held and safely disposed of as soon as it is reasonable to do so. The Company will comply with requests from unsuccessful applicants who wish to have their details destroyed earlier.